If you have already created your Instagram account then this is the post for you. Instagram, like other social networks, has limitations when it comes to managing and publishing content. I have decided to create this post to share with all of you the limitations that exist within this social network. In this way, you can take them into account when managing your accounts or that of your clients.
We have different places within this social network to share content, then the limitation that you have in each of them.
- In your profile name, you can not have more than 29 characters.
- Your Instagram bio cannot be more than 150 characters.
- You have up to 2200 characters for your descriptions and comments.
- Comments from 240 characters are cut and they are left with […]
TIP #Triunfagram: There should be a story in each new content you share, people want to read your experiences and feel your emotions. The informative contents bore no stories behind.
- You can only use up to 30 hashtags in each content you share. If you include more, your comment may not be published.
- You can only tag your own content, you can not tag the contents of others with hashtags.
TIP #Triunfagram: Avoid putting many hashtags in your content and take the opportunity to add them in the first comment and not all in the description. You can also replace words with hashtags to make it more enjoyable.
- You can only put a maximum of 20 tags on your Instagram content.
TIP #Triunfagram: Avoid labeling people you do not know, that is considered SPAM and in the end, they will end up removing the label.
Limitations to Avoid Being a Spammer
- You have a maximum of 200 follow and unfollow to accounts per hour
- You have a maximum of 60 comments per hour
- You have a maximum of 100 likes to contents per hour
TIP #Triunfagram: Avoid the follow and unfollow method, follow people related to your account and with whom you can interact in the future so that you have quality followers and not ghosts.
- You can not publish directly to Instagram through external tools because it is prohibited by the social network
- External content programming tools such as Latergramme / Publish cannot take your content to Instagram with the description. This change is recent of the social network, the descriptions will have to be put directly in the social network before giving it to publish.
What Happens When You Do Not Meet These Limitations?
- You will not be able to publish some descriptions and publications, it will seem an error, but in reality, it is a subject of limitations
- With the limitations of Spammer, they can even close the account. You should NEVER use these automatic applications that automatically like and leave comments on certain hashtags. Instagram detects that form of action and eliminates you forever. When I was writing the #Triunfagram book, I did dozens of tests with accounts, and with one of these “light” payment tools, Instagram closed the account. When you do that, they don’t even warn you firsthand, it is immediate if you do not comply with their rules and conditions.
There are no immediate magic formulas to get thousands of followers or duplicate your engagement, the best thing is that you grow little by little a good content strategy without using invasive and ineffective techniques, say SPAM techniques.
Do You Want Engaging and Organic Followers?
The number 1 Instagram growth service SimplyGram is the definite go-to app to increase your profile visibility and get more than 2, 000 to 3, 000 engaging followers every month. SimplyGram uses organic techniques and optimal methods to make sure that you get your target demographic. You can sign up for a free trial now and experience the Instagram success lifestyle.
Latest posts by Mattie Schultz (see all)
- 5 Free and Awesome Apps to Boost Your Instagram Presence - June 5, 2019
- IG Shopping & Other Exciting Instagram Updates to Watch Out For - May 5, 2019
- How to Create Content for Instagram - May 5, 2019