One of the best things about having created the #Triunfagram course is that I learn a lot of things from the private group every day. The professionals within the group recommend new tools every day and they also motivate me to keep discovering new ones every day.
Today, I want to share a list of the most interesting design tools to create the best images on social networks using your mobile phones.
Remember that if you prefer to make more professional graphics, you can use other desktop programs such as Photoshop and then save your final images in Dropbox so you can easily upload them from your phone to your social networks.
7 Best Photo Editing Apps for Instagram
This is both a photo editing app and social network designed to create attractive visual content. It’s the most complete free version tool I’ve ever seen in the market. Through it you can:
- Find ideas to take photos and add designs to your content
- Create super attractive visual content
- Add phrases and graphic elements in less than 3 minutes
- Add frames to your photos
No doubt that this application is ideal for Instagram photos. If you look at my Instagram profile, you’ll see that I have several photos made with Studio.
Download Studio for iPhone and Android
This is also one of my favorite tools, it was created by the world-renowned Adobe and thanks to it you can:
- Edit the size of your images
- Edit with the preset filters
- Fix tiny details
- Add stickers and image frames
- Improve your photo by changing the image properties
Make sure that you can show off your amazing Instagram photos to an engaging and organic set of followers. You can make this happen just by simply registering for SimplyGram’s free trial.
Download Aviary for iPhone and Android.
3. Word Swag
With this payment tool, you can create the best content that includes phrases. It has many attractive typographies and it already offers text compositions that you can add to any image you have. See examples of some images:
Download Word Swag for iPhone for $ 3.99
With this tool, you can edit photos (remember, filters, etc …) and add elements and texts to create more attractive content. This is the app that I’ve used for the past two years just to improve my social media content from my phone. I changed it for Studio or Word Swag because it offers me compositions that inspire me, help me, and above all save me time.
Download typic for iPhone.
5. Canva (iPad)
The great design tool Canva has an iPad version that works very well and that can help you create good images in just a few minutes.
Download CANVA for iPad.
6. Desygner (iPhone and iPad)
Desygner is very similar to Canva but it works with an app exclusively for your phones (Android and iOS). Its free version is very powerful and will help you create attractive images easily.
Download iOS and Android.
7. Skitch (iPhone and iPad)
This application is very useful to add texts and symbols to images. It usually works very well for me to share stories on Instagram as a tutorial or when I want to highlight something in my stories.
Download for iPhone and iPad
Each social network recommends specific measures for your publications. It is advisable to stick to these measures as much as possible. But you also have to be practical when you have a large volume of content.
That’s why I want you to stay with these two formats and two general measures that will help you create content on social networks:
- Square format 900 x 900 pixels
- Rectangular format 1280 x 720 pixels
More design applications for your mobile or tablet
I didn’t want to end the post without sharing other tools that seem complementary to design from a mobile or tablet.
- Instasize – to adapt your images to the square format of Instagram.
- VSCOcam – to create better photos and optimize the photo basics before adding texts or elements.
- PRO HDR ( iTunes | Android ) – to create photographs with good lighting. This is ideal for professionals like me who don’t know much about photography.
- InstantBlend – this is a very easy tool to use that allows you to combine different images to create a “more artistic” photo.
- Photo Candy – with this tool, you can adapt your photos to the size you want and then add very cool frames, figures, texts, and more visual elements.
Do you want to succeed on Instagram?
The #1 Instagram growth service SimplyGram is the definite go-to app to increase your profile visibility and get more than 2,000 to 3,000 engaging followers every month. SimplyGram uses organic techniques and optimal methods to make sure that you get your target demographic. You can sign up for a free trial now and experience the Instagram success lifestyle before even thinking of buying IG followers.
Latest posts by Mattie Schultz (see all)
- 5 Free and Awesome Apps to Boost Your Instagram Presence - June 5, 2019
- IG Shopping & Other Exciting Instagram Updates to Watch Out For - May 5, 2019
- How to Create Content for Instagram - May 5, 2019