In case you don’t know, at the moment, there are more than 1 billions users who use this application available for iPhone and Android and to date 40 billion images have been shared.
Thanks to this growth of Instagram, those of us who work in online marketing have a social network where we can communicate but above all interact with our audience. SimplyMeasured has just launched a new study on how big brands are using Instagram that can help us for future Instagram actions.
The main conclusions of the study are:
- 40% of TOP 100 brands are using Instagram
- Of the TOP 100 of major brands, the most active on Instagram are: MTV, Starbucks, Burburry, Nike, GE, Gucci, Audi, Tiffany, Hermés and McDonalds.
- MTV and Starbucks have more than 750 thousand followers on Instagram
- Only 3% of the big brands that have an Instagram account do not update it
- 17% of large brands that have Instagram account have more than 10 thousand followers
- 26% of large brands that have Instagram account postea one or more photos per week
- 60% of big brands use Instagram filters to upload their images
The filter most used by big brands is Lo-fi.
Do You Want Engaging and Organic Followers on Instagram?
The #1 Instagram growth service SimplyGram is the definite go-to app to increase your profile visibility and get more than 2,000 to 3,000 engaging followers every month. SimplyGram uses organic techniques and optimal methods to make sure that you get your target demographic. You can sign up for a free trial now and experience the Instagram success lifestyle.
- The Best Site to Buy Active Instagram Followers - October 8, 2019
- How To Leverage Untold Instagram Options To Grow Your Followers - August 7, 2019
- Battle of the Instagram Brands: @Burberry versus @Mango - June 5, 2019