At the beginning of December 2012, Instagram decided to eliminate its Twitter integration, which means that users can no longer see Instagram photos from Twitter, only the URL appears.
It personally bothered me a lot because whenever I uploaded a photo on Instagram I like to share it on Facebook and Twitter. Until today, I didn’t have the time to solve this problem. By surfing the net, I discovered an IFTTT * recipe that allows you to see your Instagram photos directly from the application or Twitter page.
“Click here if you want to upload photos to Instagram from your PC”
How To Show Your Instagram Photos On Twitter
- Log in in IFTTT ( If you do not have an account you can create it in 2 minutes)
- Click on this link to access the recipe
- Complete the data, I leave an image of what I used to make it easier. ( If this is the first time you use the service, you will be asked to login with Instagram and Twitter)
- Finally, click on “Use recipe” and you can try uploading your photos on Instagram.
- For more people to see all of your profile’s actions, Instagram growth service apps such as SimplyGram offer the best optimal method for you to gain engaging and organic followers. This is the best time to gain that Instagram success.
What Is IFTTT?
* IFTTT is a web application that allows you to program tasks in social networks and the Internet through recipes. IFTTT stands for ” If This Then That”, in other words it would be something like: “If you do this, that happens”
Personally, I use it a lot to do things automatically, my favorite recipe is the one from Google Reader to Buffer. Every time I make an RSS story my favorite, it is automatically sent to Buffer and then the latter sends it to Twitter. Really if you did not know this tool I highly recommend it.
- Instagram Polls and Questions: 50+ Curiously Good Samples You Haven’t Thought of Yet - September 16, 2020
- A Guide To Becoming An Instagram Influencer - September 19, 2019
- 4 Record-Breaking Instagram Campaigns to Inspire You - June 5, 2019