The social network Instagram recently announced that we can send content (images or videos) through direct messages to our contacts. Because of this, I’m sharing with you an informative article about this new update and how this new service will work.
Table of Contents
Official Instagram Video
How Instagram Direct Message Will Work
- Users will make their photos or videos as always
- Then when sharing the content Instagram will ask the user how they want to do it: if publicly (as always) or by direct message
- These contents can be sent to one or more friends of the user
- The user who sends the photo using the direct message will be able to see the interactions that the others carry out with their content (if they have seen it for example, care boyfriend couples: P)
- The contents shared in private have the same functionalities as those of the public, those who will receive said contents can comment and do what they like
Why It’s Interesting To Use Instagram Direct Message
There are many reasons, but personally I think the main ones would be the following:
- Not everything you want to share you want it to be public
- There are special moments that you only want to share with a certain group of people or in any case with only one person
- It has more privacy to share content by private, all social networks offer us this alternative, it just took Instagram a little while to get on the private message train
How To Activate Instagram Direct Message
To activate this new functionality, you only have to update your mobile application to the new version 5.0, available in both Apple Store and Google Play
Want Engaging And Organic Followers On Instagram?
The top Instagram growth service SimplyGram is the definite go-to app to increase your profile visibility and get more than 2,000 to 3,000 engaging followers every month. SimplyGram uses organic techniques and optimal methods to make sure that you get your target demographic. You can sign up for a free trial now and experience the Instagram success lifestyle.
- 5 Free and Awesome Apps to Boost Your Instagram Presence - June 5, 2019
- Instagram Shopping & Other Exciting Updates to Watch Out For - May 5, 2019
- How to Create Content for Instagram - May 5, 2019