There are many reasons why you might want to change your Instagram icon. Maybe you’ve had too much of a good thing and need to shake things up a bit! Or you’re getting bored with the same old look! We have all seen the classic Polaroid icon; perhaps it is time to try something different.
How to Change Your App Icons on Android and iOS
Sure, you’ve experimented with using an Instagram growth service to grow your account. And you also know how to see who views your Instagram profile. Now you want to learn how to change the Instagram icon on Android and iOS!
In today’s post, we’ll tell you how you can change the Instagram app icon on your Android and iOS phone or other smart devices using these operating systems.
- To start off, head over to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and check for any available app updates. It is important to ensure that your app is up-to-date before changing your Insta icon.
- Next, open the Instagram app on your iOS device or Android phone and tap the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Tap the hamburger menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Choose the Settings option from the pop-up window.
- In the Settings page, swipe down from the top of the screen. Continue to swipe down until you reach the end of the screen. There you shall find a line of emojis to guide you as you make your way to the top. When you reach the end of the emoji, you will be showered with confetti.
- You have now made your way to the hidden app icon screen, where all the available Instagram app icon options are found.
- Choose the app icon that you wish to switch to. You may opt for the classic Polaroid camera, the original Instagram logo, or any of the other custom icons available. You can even change the color scheme depending on your preference.
- You will see a change in the icon once you are presented with a pop-up message confirming the change. Dismiss the pop-up by simply tapping on the “OK” button.
- When you go back to your phone’s home screen, you will find the updated app icon.
If you are happy with the results, keep the changes you made. If not, you can always change the Instagram icon back to the original logo. If you are running iOS 14 or higher, you can change the Instagram app icon to anything you want.
Instagram usage consumes a significant fraction of our time during the day. We all love the app for its simplicity despite constant updates and changes overall. But customizations are always fun and refreshing. It is not uncommon to feel bored with the layout or look of the app over time. Knowing how to change Instagram icon color allows us to maintain a unique and fresh outlook of the app, keeping it fun and interesting.
Latest posts by Mattie Schultz (see all)
- How To Do The “Add Yours” On Instagram? - May 2, 2022
- What Is Affiliate Marketing? - May 2, 2022
- What Is Influencer Marketing: How to Develop Your Strategy - May 2, 2022